CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun at the Girls home!

We stayed a night up at the "Girls Home" in Mantua. We had a dodge ball tournement, made smores, did the slip n slide, and watched movies till late! It was fun! Thanks Kenny and Mary Ellen for inviting us! Ashton and Dalton hanging out where it was cool, by the big old fan!
This slip n slide was the best thing ever! The kids loved it and so did I! I did my first slide head first and landed in the pile of mud at the end! Chad followed me later on and had some fun in the mud too!
Can you "GUESS THE BISCHOFF?" It will be tricky, they all like to take naps, where ever they are, this person was asleep when I took the picture......Look closely......who is it???Those are some nice abs!!!!!



3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

My guess is Rich! Looks like his belly button!J/K

Brock and Kimber said...

looks like you had a good time

Rich and Tyra said...

Well, I totally recognize those abs, so maybe I just gave it away :0) The belly button is a lint magnet!