CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gemma Jade Bischoff

She came on Wednesday September 23rd, pretty quickly and easily!! We didnt have to wait too long! She ended up being 2 weeks and 2 days early, and everything went so good. We have loved having a baby around and she is so sweet. Also it's our 8th wedding anniversary tomorrow!






My sister Brynne came to take some pictures of Gemma, I took some with my piece of crap camera. But she did look cute! Ill post more of what Brynne did when she is done with them!!







9 comments:

Paul said...

Oh she is so cute! I'm so glad everyone is doing well. And I'm soooo jealous that she came early for you! Cross your fingers for me please...19 days (and it'd better not turn out to be more)!

Happy Anniversary too : )

Paul said...

ok actually this is Summer - Paul is logged into my desktop apparently : )

beck said...

Aaaawww...she is so cute! I wish so much we were closer...I want to hold that sweet little thing! I LOVE the name you picked for her, too. So adorable. Hope you are all adjusting well to everything!

Rich and Tyra said...

That outfit looks way cute on her! I love it! Thanks for letting me snuggle her all the time! She is so sweet!!!

Ashlee said...

so sweet cant wait tell he gets here and makes this all worth it.

Anonymous said...

oh she's so sweet!!! i love her!

Julie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Caleb and Jen said...

Congrats on your new little girl. She is beautiful....how is three going?

Cordie said...

What a beautiful addition to your family! Congrats!