CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mia tagged me

Jobs I have had
1- clean rooms at a hotel
2- waitress at Coppermill
3-landfill scale attendant (totally my favorite)
4-Feature films for Families

Movies I could watch over and over
1-Grumpy Old Men
2-Home Alone
3- Hitch
4- All the seasons of Grey's Anantomy

Guitly Pleasure's
1- Eating like 10 white chocolate kitkats in a day
2-reading Mary Higgins Clark books
3-staying up very late

Places I have lived
1-Montpelier, Idaho
2-Logan, Utah
3- Clearfield, Utah
4-Perry, Utah

First thing I thought when I met my significant other
1-He was so quiet, I hardly nocticed him
2-He was hot
3-He reminded me of Woody off of Toy Story

Favorite Foods
1-Fries
2-Chicken strips
3-Italian

Placed Id rather be
1-At my moms house
2-on Vacation with no kids

Now Im going to tag 4 blog buddies
1-Amy
2-Leslee
3-Rich
4- Tami

1 comments:

Mama Mia said...

How fun to read! I forgot you worked at the dump! I love that you thought Todd was quiet! Aren't they all...or is it just me?