CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Raging Waters!

It was my brother in law, Tim's Birthday, so we decided to go to a waterpark! My mom stayed with our kids and we got to go without them! We had a blast! Todd, me, Tim,Brynne, Alec, and Megan!My cute sister's Brynne, Megan, and me.Alec, Tim, and ToddTodd is on the right slide, I laughed so hard when I saw that I caught his perfect pose off the slide!
Speaking of perfect pose, what is Todd and Tim doing? This was hilarious!

6 comments:

Shalyse said...

those are hilarious! I love the one of Todd...perfect timing! looks like so much fun, your sisters are darling!

Mama Mia said...

What a great idea! I need to go to a waterpark without kids! Brooklyn will be the death of me (or her) she runs into the deep water and thinks it is funny. She has no fear. It makes for a tiring day at the pool! Looks like you were enjoying yourselves!

Rich and Tyra said...

I always thought Todd had a nice body. Picture proves it.

Chelsea said...

cute pictures! how wonderful a day at the water park would be without kids!!! how fun.

Anonymous said...

why wasn't I invited? Oh, yeah, wait...probably because no one at Raging Waters needs to see a big, white, pregnant woman in a bathing suit. Ok, you are off the hook this time. :)

Cordie said...

Jade,
How are you? I saw your link through Tami's hope you don't mind me looking. You have the cutest kids! It looks like you had fun at raging waters. Take Care.