CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Our 6 Year Anniversary






Sorry, I have a lot of catching up to do, October 4th was our 6th Anniversary...It seems like Ive known Todd my whole life, but these 6 years have gone by so fast. It kinda makes me sad! Anyway, Todd was in charge of the plans this year, we decided to switch years of who plans what we do, this was his year. So he took me to the Anniversary Inn. We stayed the night we got married, and have stayed there a few other times. This time the room theme was "Pirates Paradise!" Oh, and was it! I wont go into detail, I dont want to make all you girls jealous!!! No but seriously, it was a really cool room, the pictures arent great cause the room was dark. There is a journal in the room that people can write in when they stay...I decided I better read it after we had our fun in the room. It ended up that we knew 3 of the couple that had written in there....Gross!!!! We had a good time! Thanks Brynne for keeping our kids over night!!!

9 comments:

Neil said...

and whatnot.

Leslee said...

That's a good idea to switch off the planning. I probably shouldn't admit this but me and Jared BOTH completely spaced our 5 year last year (we remembered about 2 days AFTER our Anniversary)!! I guess that's yet another reason why you don't get married close to Christmas!!

Candace said...

Ok, please tell me. Was this the one in Logan? Because WE stayed in the pirate room on our WEDDING NIGHT! Yes, that is kind of gross! I'm glad I didn't see the journal thing.

Jade and Todd said...

Yeah that would be it, in church today I learned of a few more couples that had stayed and had their own fun in the hot tub!!!

Mama Mia said...

October 4th! I had forgotten that was your anniversary! I am glad you two got away! That is funny about all the couples you know!

Neil said...

What's the rate for the room? And whatnot.

Rich and Tyra said...

I am assuming you are over your Gardia? That is pretty gross to know people that were in the same room and hot tub and whatnot.

My Boys and Me said...

Happy Anniversary. That is really wierd knowing people that have stayed in the same room. Our names weren't in there were they? Just kidding.

Jade and Todd said...

Hey jade this is your mom.I hate to tell you but me and brad stayed TWO nights in that room and we used the bathroom counter.!!!!does top all of gross.