CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

GIARDIA

Yes I have giardia. I have been sicker than a dog for the past 4-5 days. Finally last night we went to an instacare because I was losing a lot of weight. So we go there and they hooked me up to an IV and I got to leave a poo sample, and today they called and said I tested positive for Giardia. This is the second time Ive had it in 4 years. Maybe I need to quit drinking out of streams or something! I am feeling much better today, and Im being treated. I have to thank my good old friend Tami for helping me out so much lately she has been a lifesaver. And Tyra for listening to me complain, oh yeah, my sisters too, but they always listen to me complain!It sounds like Im winning an Emmy award or something, and last but notleast...Todd, seriously, he has been so sweet. He has been such a good daddy, while I lay like a fat turd on the couch! He is so good to help!

14 comments:

Cordie said...

Jade, I hope you are okay! That is crazy. You are so funny! I hardly think that you are a fat turd, maybe a skinny turd. Hope you get well. If only Edward Cullens could drop by with a dozen roses, now that would make any girl feel better :)

Jess said...

I'm SO sorry, I had NO idea you were even sick. How in the world did you get that, and AGAIN?!?

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have giarda again. You really need to find out were you get it. I had it for six monthe once but they did'n know what it was. I'm glad Todd is so good to you. We love you and love seeing all the pictures. Take care of youself. Love Mary Ellen

Shalyse said...

I am so sorry!! that does not sound like fun, but I have to admit I did enjoy reading your emmy speach. Hope you feel better!

Mama Mia said...

So sorry you haven't felt well! You seriously can't afford to lose weight! Me on the other hand...tell me how to get it! Ha! Ha!

Ashlee said...

I.m sorry you have been sick. there is nothing worse then being a mom and being sick. Thank goodness for good friends. Hey if you ever have any blogging questions just let me know. Your kids a so cute.

Chelsea said...

fat turd? impossible with diarrhea:) That is awful!!! Hope you get better soon...it is so hard to be sick with kids-

The Bucks said...

Hey, sorry about the giardia. you don't know me, but I am Brandon Buck's wife, Megan. I have an odd request. Will you email me Brynne's email address. I would like her to view our blog, but it is blocked and so I have to send her an invite. My address is bucknmegan@yahoo.com Thanks!

Jade and Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beck said...

haha you have giardia!! (I thought I would go against the grain here and not take pity on you like the rest of the commenters...) (really, though, hope you get feeling better soon.)

Leslee said...

Giardia? How do you get that twice? I don't get it. There's definitely nothing worse than being deathly ill and still having to send your husband off to work and deal with kids all day long! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Katie said...

Of course you have Giardia...why wouldn't you have Giardia!

Rich and Tyra said...

Jade, you are so funny. By the way, I am happy to return the favor about hearing you complain about how you feel, I have definetly done my fair share of complaining to you lately about me so I am glad to be of service anytime!

Tami said...

Glad I could be of service! Just one "fat turd" helping out another...