CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

This cute little kitty sat at my front door meowing FOREVER, seriously, like 3 hours. I finally let it in, and my kids fell in love with it..atleast Marli did. Porter said it stunk, but I called Todd, and told him, and he freaked out saying to not let it in the house......It was too late for that. Todd hates cats, but the funny thing is, I think I hate them more, but I felt bad for this one. It was so little still. But we ended up calling Perry city and 2 nice policemen came and took her to the animal shelter. As they were leaving I ask what happens to them, and he said they usually put them to sleep. I almost cried. I shouldnt have called them. I should have just thrown it in the field, and hoped another family would be nicer than we were.

This is Marli all ready for Gymnastics!Isnt she cute!
Check out these awesome leg warmers!!! She loves them!

8 comments:

Jess said...

I'm glad it came to your house and not ours....We've had our fair share of kitty heartbreak!

Chelsea said...

yes she is cute..and yes you are mean:) i don't like cats much either but that picture of Marli & the kitty was so cute you SHOULD have kept it!

Shalyse said...

that kitty was prety cute!! Ok but Marli is like THE cutest little thing ever! I love leg warmers on little girls, they are so flippin cute!

Mama Mia said...

Marli looks so beautiful! The outfit is to die for! I want to see her dance and tumble around in that!

Tami said...

She looks so cute in her little outfit. Wish we could've made it to class this week...:(

Shalyse said...

Jade..I am dying that Porter asked id "UNCLE JESSE" is coming over...HILARIOUS! hallie says, "you got it dude"...just like Michelle! :-) Didn't you love TGIF?

Leslee said...

We haven't seen you guys forever - do you have any plans this weekend? Maybe we'll come hang out Sunday! (Don't you love how I'm inviting myself?)

Rich and Tyra said...

Cat Killers........