CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Family Reunion

We had the Nelson family reunion this past Saturday. It's one of those you dont really want to go, but feel like you should. We knew like 6 people and they were my sisters and my dad. And everyone else there we didnt know and everyone just sits with their own family, who they already know. It's just so much fun.
Me and Todd. Todd loves family reunions. His family reunions are so much fun, really they are, what's the deal with my family?

My dad, Bones, he hates pictures, this is the best one I could get!


Me and my two babies, Marli and Porter.


Alec and Megan, holding Porter and Bella, Brynne's little girl.

Marli and Bella with their sunglasses!

Porter eating his favorite, watermelon. Check out the hot guy in the background. He is MY cousin!

This is my uncle Bob. He is pretty funny. His shirt says a lot about this family!!

I dont know who this girl is, I snuck a picture though. This tells is all!

7 comments:

Jess said...

These pictures are hilarious!!! It kind of looks and sounds like most of our family reunions!

Cordie said...

Hey I was just wondering what Cody and his sister Breanna are up to these days?

Tami said...

I can't stop laughing about your "relatives" --especially your hot cousin. Can I Get his #?

Mama Mia said...

Jade sorry about the reunion! Your pictures are funny and at least you got a great blog out of it!

beck said...

Seriously, is that guy married? I'm down for dropping Joey if he is! Tami and I will have to fight for his number! Man, you gotta love the Nelson's. How's Nigel?

Shalyse said...

OK those are hilarious! I am dying over that guys shirt...and the hottie walking in the background! I can just imagine you sisters hanging out there, all your cousins probably think you're hot! :-)

Rich and Tyra said...

You should let uncle Bob know the next time we are playing at Butch Casidys or Sultans.