CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Porters First Day of Preschool!

Porter is such a show off! Im a bad mom, most moms were sad and had a hard time leaving their kids. I was shouting for joy! He loves every second of it, and to my suprise the teachers are thinking he is great!



This is Porter and his "best friend" Riley! They are in the same class and after class the first thing they did was hold hands and start begging me and Tami to let them play! They are pretty cute!

9 comments:

Brynne said...

Porter, I can't believe you started your first day of PRE-SCHOOL! You are so smart!! I can't wait for you to teach Bella & Brigham all that you are learning!YEAH!!

Jade, I can't believe you didn't cry!! haha just kidding.

Cordie said...

That is so cool that Riley and Porter are such good friends, how fun for you and Tami.

Mama Mia said...

Jade the reason you are not sad is you know he is not scared! HE is ready and excited to go! I felt the same way with Brighton and Easton. They were well adjusted and did great so I was not worried or sad. Plus I loved the one on one time with Brighton and now Brooklyn! Yeah Porter! School is cool!

Shalyse said...

I love that Porter kid..he's a total crack up! I wish he and Hallie could hang out more, they would be so funny together. I can't wait for Hallie to go to preschool next year, if I can talk Brian into letting her go!

Way to go Porter~

Leslee said...

That kid makes me laugh!

Chelsea said...

that is so cute! I'm glad Riley has a good friend here in "dumb" brigham city:) it was good to see you and your cute family!

beck said...

Porter is awesome! Those pictures are so cute!!

Leslee said...

Jade, come on, we need a new post! I'm trying to figure out why you didn't comment on my Lagoon post - did you not see it?!

Jade and Todd said...

My batteries died on my camera, and I just recharged them. Ive been kinda lazy....I will post soon, just for you Leslee!