CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sunday dinner

My family got together at Brynne's house this past Sunday. Here's some pictures... this is my dad Bones....just hanging out and making us laughTodd reading to Bella and Marli
Alec playing guitar hero
Okay I have to explain these pictures. My sister Brynne, ALWAYS has this perfect camera smile, we make fun of her because me and Megan always look so stupid in pictures. So she tried to teach us what she does......she closes her eyes and when you count to three you open your eyes and someone takes the picture. It didnt work....as you can see.



Porter loves his cousin Brigham, who is learning to crawl(thanks to me and Megan)



10 comments:

beck said...

Fun pictures! Man, you gotta love Guitar Hero! Those smiles are to die for, you girls are hot...guess what, i am coming to visit Amy on Thursday!

Mama Mia said...

I'll have to try the close the eye thing...I might just end up looking like a deer in the headlights! Good thing for digital you can always keep trying!

Tami said...

Cute pics... I love your face in the third one.

brynne said...

Hey! I think we all look GREAT! Look what I can teach you two! hahha!!

Leslee said...

Cute haircut! Brynne's little boy is SOOO cute!!!

Shalyse said...

you and your sisters are too cute! I love your haircut..looks great!

Jess said...

Those pictures crack me up--looks like you have a fun family!

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how much you all look alike- at least you are all so cute:)

Cordie said...

Okay so I think you all three could pass as triplets!!! How cute are you girls!!! So I read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse in one week!!! I know what you mean about having to wait an entire year for the fourth. Have you visited the authors website? If so you can see she may write a fifth book and they or at least the first book is going to be made into a movie!!! So do you like Edward or Jacob better? I can't believe how much I love these books!!! I am such a dork!

Rich and Tyra said...

Your faces are so funny in those last ones! I love the eyes looking all popped open. I always look like a dork in pics. Rich seems to always take them when I am pulling weird faces. I must just always have a weird facial expression.