CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Get together

I invited Chad and his new girlfriend, Joanna, over for dinner on Sunday! I hadnt met her and I wanted to. I alson invited Rich and Tyra, and Jeremy and Callee. We decided to just do it at Mary Ellens house, since their on a mission, that has turned into our gathering place! This is Joanna and Chad, I really like Joanna! She seemed laid back and easy to talk to! She was so nice and so sweet, Im so glad I finally got to meet her!

All of our kids play pretty well together, they just followed eachother around the house and played! Im so glad to have some family close to where we live!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jade, It was fun to see Chad and Johanna,all the little kids, and our house. We love you guys. Mary Ellen

Shalyse said...

looks like fun...she looks like a cute girl! I can't believe he's old enough to have a lady! :-)

Rich and Tyra said...

It was fun to get together! We need to do it more often!

Julie said...

you are so sweet, thanks! Love your new blog background. Sounds like Brigham City is the place to party!

Mama Mia said...

Jade how fun! I am glad you posted a picture of your fun night! I also would love to be closer to fam! Miss you!

beck said...

Jade, I'm sick of reading "Get Together" on your blog. Post again or I'm gonna come out there and beat you up, heffa.

beck said...

I looked at your mom's blog to see if she had posted ever again, and I looked again at the picture of Todd. That is SOOOO funny! Oh, and on Joey's blog, he has only posted two or three times, the very first one is the side profile picture of me. (that blog is embarrassing, he looks obsessed with me! hehe!) If you aren't seeing anything, I don't know what's going on.