CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

I know, I know......

......your all sick of seeing "Get Together." I am too, so I am finally posting again! My poor Marli has been so sick last week. It got kinda scary, but she is finally feeling better....this picture below, is what she did for a full week. It was so sad..... I also posted some pictures of the past couple weeks!
We went to Disney on Ice which was a Princess theme, as you know, Marli was sick, but I had paid for the tickets weeks before, so Todd stayed with Marli, and I really had to talk Porter into going.. He kept saying " It's for girls." I dont remember how or what I bribed him with, but he agreed to go! Doesnt he look happy!!
He was loving the cotton candy...he almost grew himself a cotton candy beard! Those of you who read Tyra's blog heard this story, but I have to tell it! The finale was so neat! They had all the princess's come out and Cinderella was in this pretty carriage, there were fireworks and all this pretty stuff, everywhere! I was evening oooing and ahhhaing, I remember asking Brynne if she had chills, cause I did!!!All the sudden Porter in this high girly voice says " Oh my heck! I hate all of them!" My first reactions was " hey dont say that, that is so mean." After laughing about it with Brynne, we decided that I should be proud. Thats exactly what a 4 year old boy should say at a Princess on Ice!
Marli and Misha had the exact same skirt on, on Sunday, We laughed when Tyra stopped by to give us cookies, and the girls were wearing the same thing!! This was their pose for the camera!
Dying Easter eggs. We had Luke and Riley over, and did easter eggs! They all were amazed by each egg that turned a new color! It was pretty fun, and yes , Riley wore her helmet for a couple hours straight. She must need extra protection from Porter when she's here!!

9 comments:

Shalyse said...

I am dying laughing at that picture of Porter rolling his eyes, that kid is seriously HILARIOUS! I would be a proud mom too. I so wish we lived closer so he and hallie could just go to town on eachother! :-) sometimes she just kicks the crap out of other kids, I want someone who's going to stick up for themselves! :-)

I am glad Marli's feeling better, no fun being sick, I'm sure she was so sad to miss the princesses!

Rich and Tyra said...

Yeah!!! You posted a new blog! I love that picture of Porter rolling his eyes too. He is such a funny boy. I also love the one of Marli and Misha in the same outfit! That was so funny that we bought them the same thing without even knowing it! Thank you Target!!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Maybe I should have said you blogged a new post. I don't know, I was just reading my previous comment and realized it sounded kinda corny. I am not sure the correct terminology?!?

beck said...

Wow, everything about that makes me laugh. Even Joey is quoting Porter now, Oh my heck, I hate all of them! So awesome! Poor Marli, hope she is better!

Chelsea said...

oh yeah:) I finally decided to check back after 2 months...and was pleasantly surprised:) that story about Porter made me laugh SO hard!

Amy said...

I have been thinking about Porter and the famous "oh my heck I hate them all" quote and it makes me laugh out loud every time. That kid is hysterical. I just love him.

Glad Mars is feeling better. What a little sweetie.

Tami said...

It's nice to have Marli back to her old self. That was so sad. Riley in her bike helmet coloring Easter eggs is kind of embarrasing...

Carrie said...

I hope Marli is better! That stinks she didn't get to go but Porter was sure loving that slush. Thanks for getting tickets it was good to see you. Porter is getting big.

Brock and Kimber said...

Your Kids are so Cute!!!