CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

My first professional massage.......

Okay...Right now, Im not sure what I think! I know it felt great and I love my feet to be rubbed, poor Todd gets so sick of it! For Valentines day Todd got me an hour massage. I was nervous, cause I was wanting a girl, but they were booked for a full month, except for this one cancellation, with a guy......The lady was so nice and talked to me about how professional they are and how they would make me feel comfortable. So I agreed....Todd wasnt so sure!!! Anyway, I went and it was awesome, but the part where he rubbed up the back of my leg,(and part of my butt) was a little awkward! Im sure he felt me tighten up real quick! For sure next time I go I will have a female do it. Im not saying this guy was some nasty old perv, he was super nice and very professional. Just next time I may be a little more relaxed with a woman!!! But oh my, how I love massages, I think Ill make it my new hobby.

7 comments:

Summer said...

That is so funny! I love massages - I only get them when we go on vacation with my family and then my dad always treats me, my mom and sisters to some time at the spa. Anyways, the first time I had a guy I was nervous too! But you get used to it - who wouldn't, massages are the best!

Cordie said...

You are so funny. I have had three and all were girls. I don't think I would enjoy it with a guy, especially if he were to be hot :) Lea is a massage girl, to bad she lives in Oregon.

Jess said...

You are brave--this post cracked me up. I LOVE Marli's Easter outfit...Kamryn is wearing a twiner one to church today. Yea, for Target! and Porter's tie.....I love it!

Katie said...

It's cool Jade. I know that you have to make fun of my pictures to keep yourself from crying. I would feel the same way if I realized that my friend was smarter then me and decided to get a dog instead of have kids. :)

Mama Mia said...

LOL I have had a simillar massage experience...I will have to tell you sometime! Get a girl next time!

Leslee said...

That is great! I probably would have tensed up too and felt stupid for it!

Lindsay Spencer said...

You're so funny. I would be the same way. I love it that you posted it like that.