CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Bischoff!

We hope you have a good day today...and hopefully the weather was perfect for you...it is pretty cool here today! Mary Ellen is in Texas on a mission and we have missed them a lot! My kids love going over there, and she is such a good grandma to them. She always has fun things to do with them! She always is thinking of ways to help other people, even attempting to help me learn to sew! For a while we were in the same ward, and everyone always would say" if only all of us could be like Mary Ellen." She is always doing good things for everyone else. She has raised 7 kids and everyone one of them has done good things with their lives. My husband is so helpful and great, thanks to Mary Ellen and the things she taught him....Have a good day, we wish we were closer to celebrate with you!!




1 comments:

Summer said...

Hi! I'm so glad you found us! It's been fun to get caught up with your family through your blog. I'd forgotten that our kids are the same age and gender. And I can totally relate to the sibling rivalry!!! Anyways, your family is adorable and I'm glad to be in touch with you guys again - let's keep it that way : )