CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!

This is Porter and Marli, ready for Church! I love little boys in ties, they look so cute!
This is the trail of candy the Easter bunny left that led to the kid's Easter baskets! (thanks Jennifer)


They followed the path and found their baskets! Not that is was that hard, but they are only 2 and 4! I cant wait till their older and Im going to come up with some good hiding places!

I have more pictures of the day before at Jennifer's house, I will put them up, when I figure out how.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved seeing the Easter pictures. Soo. soo cute. Can't wait to get home and see all of you. Love m.e. mom, grandmak

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh, they are so cute! That is a good idea to leave a trail to the baskets. Saige was getting a little upset cuz she couldn't find her basket right away!