CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

I have the best girlfriends EVER!!

..........First I do have to say that we are missing ANDREA in these pictures, I dont have any of all 6 of us together lately,(I should because of Becky's wedding) and we missed her so much on this trip to California. I just love my girlfriends. We have all been so close for really as long as I can remember! Sometimes we go months without talking, but we always start right where we left off! I am so lucky to still be so close to these girls! I love them to death and I think it's about time for another girls trip.....



Sorry Katie, I couldnt resist, remember how hard we laughed??!!

I hope everybody has friends like these girls, I am so glad I do!

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Yes, friends are so great! Yours are all darling! Always stay intouch!

beck said...

I love it! I haven't seen that picture of Kate in awhile...so awesome! I swear I think about you girls every day! I miss you all! Look on my blog, I will put one of all us up from my wedding.

Shalyse said...

how fun! when did you guys go? Girlfriends are so much fun, you guys are all so cute, I bet the men were checking you guys out the whole time! :-)

Tami said...

Yes, we need another trip soon! Or at least a get together. Let's plan something!