CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Tagged by Shalyse

I usually dont do these tag things, but this one isnt too bad so here I go.....





5 places I go over and over:

1. Todd's parents house
2. Walmart(I dont have many choices in Perry)
3. Logan
4. The Peak
5. Church (every week:)



5 people who email me regularly:
1. Forwards from Mia
2. Forwards from Tyra
3. Forwards from Todd

4. Brynne-i always forget my camera, so she emails me them
5. Becky ....kinda





5 places I like to eat at
1. Maddox
2. chili's
3. Cafe Rio
4. Olive Garden
5. Studebakers Pizza

5 places I would rather be:
1. My moms house
2. on a Cruise
3. laying out in my swimsuit
4. on a trip with my girlfriends
5. Hawaii


5 TV shows I watch all the time:
1. King of Queens
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Bachelor
4. 48 hours mystery
5. anything, it doesnt take much to entertain me

5 peeps that I tag . . .Kara, becky, katie, Andrea, and tami

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

We had a great time with you guys! I have to check out this Peak place that you go to so often:) Love Ya!

Rich and Tyra said...

Cute new layout for your blog!!!

Shalyse said...

love cafeo rio too...so glad I got it a few times last week! sorry we didn't get up to see you guys...BUMMER. The wedding looked really fun though and your kids are as darling as ever! :-)