CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyra!!!!!

Happy Birthday Tyra! We wont say which birthday this is, even thought I think you have no reason to even think twice about how old you are! Tyra is my "sister in law,"but she honestly feels like a real blood sister to me! I talk to her daily, and probably see her almost daily! I love her so much and could tell her ANYTHING! She is one of the most "REAL" people I know. She is always being funny and I love to laugh with her! She is such a good mom and she doesnt give herself enough credit. She is so much fun and Im so glad we married brothers! I hope you have a great day Tyra!

5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Happy Birthday TYRA! I feel the same! She is a blessing in our family! Love ya girl!

Rich Bischoff said...

Jade, thanks for watching our kids last night while we went out. That was really cool of you! I know Tyra really appreciated it. You are so good with our kids. You Rock! Except for when you listening to Kenny Chesnut.

Rich and Tyra said...

Thanks Jade! You are awesome! I totally appreciate you and feel the same about you!!! Love ya!!!

My Boys and Me said...

You couldn't have said it better Jade. Tyra really is amazing. I too feel the same way about her.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Aawww! You guys are so much fun. I didn't know it was Tyra's birthday. I'll have to make up for it. I want to be a sister too. Will you adopt me?