CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

On Pioneer day I went with two of my neighbors to THE DARK KNIGHT!!! I had been really wanting to see it! I love scary movies, which this one was so creepy! The joker was really creepy and I was loving it! Later that night we had a little barbeque with the Hall's and Peterson's. Our kids love to play together and looking at the picture, I think they had fun.... Kamryn, Porter, Kade, and Marli. Bradlee was running around somewhere

Our yard has just really been a pain in the butt. It has been a lot of work(for Todd) and it's finally about time for grass!! I cant tell you how excited me and my kids will be when that day is here!
The backyard
The front

4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

It looks great! I love the rocks and curbing!

Merinn said...

Fun:) Isnt the Dark Knight so good. I went to it in Montpelier. Me and kailey waited in line for and hour and like 15 minutes and i was the very first. isnt the joker so creepy. i loved it!

Merinn said...

By the way, Marli looks wonderful in the first picture. That is so funny, i miss you guys.

josie said...

this looks like a beautiful house, and i know how much a yard with grass helps the days go by much more smoothly for a mom of little kidlets. i hope that happens soon for you. oh, and just so ya know, there are plenty of us carpet freak out there. haha