CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My addiction

I guess it's time I admit to everyone I have a problem. I have a horrible obsession. Today I thought I would just hurry and vaccum my carpet, and not take the extra time to make the lines in the carpet......I couldnt do it. I had to go through the house and make the lines that I love so much....I think it's one of my favorite things. I love it, it looks nice and clean. I wouldnt say Im a "clean freak." But I do like my house to be clutter free and things to have a place.
The problem is, It only last a little while! See the lines are disapearing!!!!
I usally do it at night so it will stay like this for a while. I love to wake up to a clean house and the lines sucked into my carpet. I am a carpet freak.


6 comments:

beck said...

Haha! This cracks me up! And next time I'm at your house I hope there are freshly made lines and I fully intend on rolling around on the floor to mess em all up. Can't wait. (I think I'm coming in a couple weeks, I'll let ya know!)

Brynne said...

I think the more i am around you, the more i feel like i am like you! i have started to have the "line" cravings. however, i stop it. and you are a clean freak. i think i have seen your house "messy" maybe once in my life. and i think it was after you had porter and gall blader surgery. I wish my house could look more like yours is what i am trying to say. maybe someday i will give into the lines.

Mama Mia said...

I use to have this problem as well but my carpet now doesn't show the lines and it curbed my addiction. I had several short lined rows instead of long lines like you! Too funny...your post is making me feel guilty...I better go get out the vacume!

Merinn said...

yea youd never call a person like that a clean freak now would ya?!

Lindsay Spencer said...

If you love it that much, I guess I could let you vaccum mine too. LOL It does look really good. Oh boy, I can't wait for new carpet.

Ashlee said...

Oh you are funny but I totally do the same thing. I hate it when someone else vaccums and you can see every line and its not straight. You might was well leave it for the kids to do if it is not going to be done right.