CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Our 4th of July weekend in Bear Lake

We had so much fun this weekend! I love being in Bear Lake Valley for the 4th! I always loved it growing up there! I forgot my camera when we went to the lake and the awesome Paris parade! My kids got a lot of candy, we were suprised! Porter, Todd, Merinn, Austin and Jake rode in the back of Brad's truck to go fishing! Porter was loving it!
Isnt Bo so cute! He has grown up a lot lately! His band "Last Chance Lane Change" played at the park after the fireworks in Montpelier! They are so fun to listen to!
Marli and Bella jumping on Grandma Lanes trampoline before the fireworks off M hill start!
Grandpa Brad! All the grandkids love him to death! He does a lot of fun things with them! Me and Todd always like to sit around and talk with him! He is such a sweet guy!
Porter's first time fishing. He really liked it, he looks a little scared in the pictures, but he was just hugging Todd! By the way we never got anything....bummer.....he was really excited about getting one!
My mom, me and my grandma! I love going to my grandma's! It always feels like home there.
Here she is making popcorn for the firework show, kinda a tradition of hers! It was yummy!!!!
This is my spread eagle and......
This is Brynnes.....tell us who's is better!!!......
Me and Todd! I love the 4th of July, especially when it's on a weekend!


10 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Cute pictures! Your family is so much fun! I love the contest between you and Brynn on the spread eagles! You guys are too funny!!!

Brynne said...

I definitely think you won. Look at the spread of those legs!! You must work at the Peak to get that kind of spread-adge> We did have a fun weekend. I am so glad you and your fam were there. It's so relax being with you!

beck said...

I am officially home sick! I was totally sad on the 4th, missing Montpelier for that holiday! It is THE BEST! I was telling Joey about it all day that day and how bad I wished we were there. Now I know what I missed. I decided that EVERY year from now on I will plan to come up. Looks like so much fun. I thought I was gonna die looking at your spread eagles. Brynne's was pretty weak, but I must say she still can pull of that picture perfect smile. You, not so much...haha. I'm so glad you all had fun at Gram and Gramps.

Merinn said...

The 4th of July is always so fun and it was so fun to see everybody. And about those spread eagles I dont know whos is better butnow if i would've done it there would be no question on whose was better!!! :)

Mama Mia said...

So fun Jade! Your spread eagle is impressive... now all you have to do is point your toes!

Carrie said...

How Fun! It was great to see you and your kids. I love the one of Todd and Porter fishing. That's so funny. . .it reminds me a little of Becky's bridal shower! FLEX-I-BILE Where in the world did you learn that? You should probably teach Brynne(:

Leslee said...

Point your toes! J/K

Amy said...

I think both of your spread eagle's were fab. I'd definitely hurt something if I tried to do that.

Merrinn- If you are reading this, add me to your blog. I can't find your email to send you this message directly!

Shelly said...

Jade!
Thanks for visiting my blog! It was fun to see Tyra on your blog too. You have a cute family. Your mom and grandma look good too.
Shelly

Brynne said...

post something new already it is JULY 21!!!