CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Porter's Big Night!!!

PORTER HAD HIS PERFORMANCE NIGHT AT THE PEAK FOR GYMNASTICS A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO! HE WAS PRETTY EXCITED TO SHOW EVERYONE THE "SKILLS" HE KNOWS! HERE HE IS WITH HIS TROPHY!
HANGING (VERY IMPRESSIVE)


GYMNASTIC SALUTE!!
CLIMBING THE ROPE! HE IS SO STRONG! HE LOVED HIS COACH HOLDEN! PORTER IS AT A PRETTY FUNNY AGE! HE IS INTO A LOT OF TROUBLE, BUT HAS THE FUNNIEST SENSE OF HUMOR, ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS SAID HE WILL BE THE ONE WHO COMES TO GAMES WITH HIS BODY AND FACE PAINTED......I THINK SHE MAY BE RIGHT...HE IS SO MUCH FUN AND WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!



10 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Hi Porter from Brooklyn! Go Porter Go! We like his trophy!

Brynne said...

YAY! for Porter! i wish I would've known so we could see him rip it up at the gym! go porter! and btw ( a little lingo I've learned from blogging) thanks for the picture. I guess it is good for everyone to see that I don't look perfect all the time! hahaha. but i'm wondering what the payback is for...you know i've tried and tried to teach you my secrets. just kidding i hope you know i am kidding! i think you are way hotter than me!

Rich and Tyra said...

Yeah for Porter! He is such a funny boy! We love Porter and his fun personality!!!

Amy said...

What a cute guy! I love him! I want a boy like Porter!

He looks like Bo in those pictures. Does anyone else think he looks like Bo?

beck said...

I was thinking about the day you called me to tell me you were pregnant...I can't believe he is so big now!! Crazy!! He seems like such a cool kid. Good work!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

How fun! Those are cute pics! Congrats on the trophy Porter!

Paul said...

That looks so fun - Noah would totally love something like that : ) What a tough kid

Summer said...

oops that was me (Summer) : )

Tami said...

Cute pics... he looks like a tough little guy hanging on the rope and rings.

Chad & Chelsey said...

Jade~ This is Chelsey. You have such a cute family. Great job Porter! I have a blog at thecpetersenfamily.blogspot.com