CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend in Bear Lake!

This weekend we were in Bear Lake staying in a condo at Ideal Beach! We had a lot of fun hanging out and relaxing!Our kids had so much fun with Brynlee and Jace! They were dancing and laughing so hard!

Here is Jared singing with American Idol on the Wii! I think he lost.
Todd, Neil, Sheri, and Brent. It looks like Neil is flipping me off, but I want you all to know, that is his ear. Im sure Neil would never do that!
Guitar hero
Jace after he "ate" his popsicle!
Me and Leslee! We had a good weekend making deals with our husbands, so we could sit on the couch and watch our favorite shows, without interuptions!
Im so glad I brought my people magazine, I dont know what Jared would have done all weekend without it!
Thanks for inviting us Neil, it's always fun!